Contrary to the previous post, I'm not in transition, simply silent. Still, I can't resist sharing this piece of wonderful news
Whats everywhere are surely rejoicing tonight, as CRAIG ESHERICK HAS BEEN FIRED! Yes, that's right, Craig Esherick, head coach of Georgetown University's men's basketball team since John Thompson's resignation during the 1998-99 season, was fired Tuesday. During his 6 years, Georgetown played in the NCAA tournament once, the same number of times as IUPUI, a school that's had a Division I basketball program for 6 years! Esherick's teams made the postseason 4 times in six season, declining an NIT bid in 2002, and failing to make the postseason this year.
It's unclear at this point who will replace Esherick, but choices that I can't definitely say would be worse include you, me, St. Francis Xavier, and the rotting corpse of Ayn Rand (inside joke, don't worry).
- ► 2005 (19)
- Computer Trouble
- The Grade Rant
- In 12th Book of Best-Selling Series, Jesus Returns...
- A Bohemian Mixer, Anyone?
- I'm Back
- Updating Bundling
- Articles of Confederation funnies
- Indian tikka and cancer
- Trailer watch
- "Awaking to a Dream"
- It's all Greek (?) to me
- Ah, Microsoft
- The Grey Album's next step problem
- Sad, and scary
- Shrink-wrap licenses and personal property servitu...
- Evolution and Harvard Law Review
- Dismay at CNN
- Whither the Whats
- Blogging From The Pacific...
- Programming Note
- Restrictions on Alienability, Anti-Commodification...
- Claremont Professor Suspected of Staging Hate Crim...
- Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
- Service Interruption
- Blogging From The Airport: Potbelly Sandwich Works...
- More on Microsoft's Antitrust Mess
- PeopleSoft Merger
- Microsoft Giveaways
- Coerced Virtue
- Link Fest 2004 - Wacky Washington (State) Law Stuf...
- Link Fest 2004 - Random Stuff
- Quote Of The Day
- Century City
- Howard Bashman's Daily To-Do List
- From the department of not-very-surprising correla...
- Hard Cases Make Bad Law . . . But Only If You Have...
- Passion Pt. IV
- And back at ya...
- "Compassion for Mordor"
- A middle ground?
- Pastorelli Dies
- Judging Judicial Activism
- Williams and Will's Reservations
- South Park Does It Again
- Free Wi-Fi at Airports and Some Rambling
- Rush (the band) on Volokh!
- The O.C.
- Husky Sports Update
- Lawyers with too much time on their hands...
- Chief Justice Rehnquist Interview
- Judge Kozinski: Game Theorist
- Of Note: National
- Of Note: California Events
- Of Note: Entertainment
- "McAuliffe’s Strict Constructionism"
- Brian Said It
- Landes On Coase On Antitrust
- Why The Site Will Be Slow For A Few Days
- How I Lost the Big One, By Lawrence Lessig
- ▼ March (63)