There's a lot I want to blog on, but I spent my blogging time (1) walking 12 miles, followed by (2) wondering how I could have been so stupid as to walk 12 miles, particularly without sunscreen, but this is just too bizarre to not post anything on.
Following the St. Louis Blues' defeat to the San Jose Sharks in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, Blues forward Mike Danton (formerly Mike Jefferson) was arrested for taking part in a murder-for-hire scheme. Here is the criminal complaint. This is Danton's co-defendant. Danton's agent is a guy named Mike Frost (NHLPA agent file), see this article for some of the controversy surrounding him. I may have more to say about this later.
- ► 2005 (19)
- Bad TNI
- Yes, Some Students Live in the Library (But Not Li...
- Smooth Criminal or Just Good Friends?
- Meanest Senator
- Toomey v Specter
- That that make you go hmm
- AP Copyright
- Boeing's New 7E7
- Toby Young's Slate Diary on LA
- You Don't See This Everyday
- Frasier is Republican
- Zinn and Chomsky's DVD Commentary for the Fellowsh...
- Things Heard In The Seventh Circuit
- Book Non-Recommendation: "Now is the Time to Open ...
- Those Silly North Koreans
- I was a Supreme Court clerk for THIS?
- Rest In Peace
- Ditching Diversity: Will elites return to racism?,...
- You Can't Say He Didn't Warn You
- Most Influential Law Professors
- Infringement or not -- You decide!
- How Appealing, Hosted by Legalaffairs.com
- Why Am I Blogging So Late?
- My Boys Have All Grown Up . . .
- You thought "live TV" meant "live TV"?
- This Gun's for Hire
- Public Service Announcement
- New Iraq Exit Strategy: Let's Bring Back Hussein, ...
- The Onion's Influence
- Dalai Lama: Modern Spiritual Leader or Sellout?
- How I Spent Summer Vacation: At Getting-Into-Colle...
- 5000 Hits
- Wi-Fi on Planes
- Career choices
- Cleaning House
- Hall of Fame Monitor
- Bush Apologizes!
- Citechecking Silliness
- Us and Them
- The nature of the Bill of Rights
- "Jewish Museum"
- The Academy of Arts and Sciences: Law
- More on corporate obligations
- Citecheck Funnies
- Response to "Corporate Obligations"
- Antitrust and Texbooks
- TV Quake Film Has Experts Shaking -- Heads
- Beating the Airport Lines, Part I: Check-in
- New York Minute
- Subservient Chicken
- Blogging From The Airport: Beating the Lines
- Currie Quip
- Koizumi and Yasukuni
- "Front-Runner's Fall"
- Today's Journal
- Baseball Season Begins!
- Rice Testimony
- Citecheck Funnies
- Southern U Scandal
- Dancing/Conducting Robots
- Conan's future
- On Language On Recusal
- Frakes returns
- SW DVDs
- Thoughts on the Peloponnesian War
- EEZs and Navassa
- Music Suggestion
- A Link From How Appealing . . .
- Is GMail real?
- ▼ April (76)