The video is here. Anchor Brigitte Quinn seems very disapproving of the whole thing. Cutler seems nervous and keeps looking off camera. Wonkette is cool, as usual. All-in-all an odd mix.
Speaking of odd mixes, Reliable Source provides an account of a Heritage Foundation party with the following attendees:
I always assumed the Heritage Foundation had special devices installed to repel Hillary from their presence. The fact that Hillary survived the night proves bi-partisanship isn't dead.
Anyway, if you want to read more on this whole Washingtonienne thing, The National Debate is covering it pretty closely. With pictures!
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
- ► 2005 (19)
- The George Bush narrative
- Help A Poor Guy Out
- For Anyone Heading to LA This Summer
- The Story of the Weeping Camel
- Washingtonienne/Wonkette Interview on Fox News
- Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming Market
- Boalt Is Better Than This
- Snoop Dogg is Getting a Divizzle
- Boalt's silly petition
- News Aggregators
- Google apology ad
- You Learn Something New Everyday
- SNL Season Review
- Fockering around
- An Age-Old Debate Settled
- Schwarzenegger's Saliva for Sale
- Justice Served on Streisand
- Mobile Law Office
- 7th Circuit Follies
- Procrastination Aid
- Little Miss Hooters Contest
- Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
- Supreme Court of Mexico Newspaper Ad
- Star Wars: Episode III Proposal
- Virtual Church
- "New York Minute" review
- A Dissenting Opinion . . . By Press Release
- The Sweetest Box Score in All of Sports
- Standing on the Left? You Must Be on Vacation
- God's Gift to Football - Mark Brunell?
- Bad News for John Kerry?
- John Cleese Interview
- Kucinich Update
- Henry Louis Gates, Jr.'s Dilemma: Diversity or Hon...
- Punitive Damages in the Extended Sphere
- Greece Struggles to Clear Hurdles in Sprint to Gam...
- Blog Meme
- Irony strikes again...
- Bork Bork Bork!
- The Incredibles
- A tad bitter?
- Misleading title
- Perfect price discrimination
- Legos Make Everything Better
- Scientology is a Cult
- Most Cited Legal Periodicals
- Slavery apology
- Crossing the Streams
- Michael Moore, Liar? Nah...
- They Come in All Shapes, Sizes, and Ages
- The Academy of Arts and Sciences' New Members
- Career Change
- Quote of the Day
- Wanda Baucus - Bitch, Bipolar, or Both?
- Cracker Barrel Agrees to Plan to Address Reports o...
- Ad Assails D.C. Cardinal for Stance on Communion
- The Art of the Pool Report
- Two delightful pieces
- Zagats and Naked Royalty
- Houston, We Have a Problem
- Spider-Man Web of Ads Unravels
- A Rent-Free Place, if You Can Find a Spot to Park
- Friends An Underachiever?
- Souterfest 2004
- Mind boggling
- Mariners Win in the Bottom of the 16th Inning
- Funny SNL Skit
- Credit where due
- The Numbers Game
- Peggy Noonan on Rasin in the Sun
- Book review #2
- Book review
- Sex In The Cities, by David Brooks
- European Enlargement
- The Circle of Garfield
- Psychologists in Need of Therapy
- Rep. McDermott Forgot 'Under God', Civil Rights Ac...
- In Re Scalia the Outspoken v. Scalia the Reserved ...
- Justice Souter Assaulted During Jog
- Trailer Watch
- Creationist Theme Parks
- ▼ May (86)