One of the reasons this blog won't be updated as much this summer is that now I sit in front of a computer all day, instead of just most of the day at law school. This makes coming home to read more stuff on the computer less than attractive. However, that doesn't mean I don't find good stuff at work! For example, check out this holding:
The FTCA does not apply to tortious acts or omissions occurring in Antarctica.
And not just any court decided the case either. Check out the case here.
- ► 2005 (19)
- Funny Things You Find In Research
- Guess Who
- News Visualization Project
- The Terminal
- For All You "The O.C." Fans (me included)
- Newt Gingrich, Amazon.com Reviewer
- A Tiny Little Blog Post
- Blog Update
- Recent Titles on the LA Times Editorial Page
- South Park on Protesters
- Ronald Reagan
- The Perfect Question
- I'm Back . . .
- ▼ June (13)