. . . but I'm sick. And I don't have much internet access yet.
Today I worked all day, like a normal person. Yesterday I did the same thing. Tomorrow, too. Weird. But even weirder: when I get home, I have nothing to do. Hasn't been a problem so far, since my first two days both lasted 12 hours or so.
I'm not complaining, mind you, just noting that jobs aren't like school. For example, heard yesterday:
"I'm not interested in the law. I just want to make money."
I'm not in Hyde Park anymore, kids.
- ► 2005 (19)
- Funny Things You Find In Research
- Guess Who
- News Visualization Project
- The Terminal
- For All You "The O.C." Fans (me included)
- Newt Gingrich, Amazon.com Reviewer
- A Tiny Little Blog Post
- Blog Update
- Recent Titles on the LA Times Editorial Page
- South Park on Protesters
- Ronald Reagan
- The Perfect Question
- I'm Back . . .
- ▼ June (13)