Here's a fun game: if you had to ask one question to figure out, say, whether someone is a lawyer or not, what would it be? In other words, what's something every lawyer would know, but every non-lawyer wouldn't?
Here's my suggestion: What is Erie?
I bet there's better ones though.
How about figuring out if someone lived in California?
My suggestion: What's a sig alert?
Perhaps I'm simply amusing myself. Good enough for me!
- ► 2005 (19)
- Funny Things You Find In Research
- Guess Who
- News Visualization Project
- The Terminal
- For All You "The O.C." Fans (me included)
- Newt Gingrich, Amazon.com Reviewer
- A Tiny Little Blog Post
- Blog Update
- Recent Titles on the LA Times Editorial Page
- South Park on Protesters
- Ronald Reagan
- The Perfect Question
- I'm Back . . .
- ▼ June (13)